God’s Will – Final Authority – Audio
In this session we cover—
* What will you accept as reality in your life?
* If God’s Word is not the first word and the last word in your life — somebody else’s word is going to be.
*Since God has settled His word in heaven–we should settle it on earth — final authority over every situation.
* You can’t believe God will do what He said–if you don’t know what He said.
* How satan comes to challenge God’s word in your life.
Entering the Promised Land – audio
In this session you will learn–
* For Israel, the Promised Land was a geographical location–our Promised Land is a type of abundant life in Christ that belongs to the obedient now in this lifetime.
* Israel’s journey to the Promised Land has been recorded for us as examples of faith and examples of unbelief.
* “It’s good and it’s large, the only thing is….”
* How good can God be?
* Crucial points in the fight of faith.
* We are well able!
Free From Fear
In this series you will learn–
* Where fear comes from?
* How fear of death includes more than fear of physically dying.
* Jesus came to free us from being slaves to fear.
* You don’t have to yield to fear.
* Jesus has given us His peace and gave us a strong command not to
allow our heart to be troubled or fearful.
Fear of Man – Audio
In this session you will learn—
* Where does fear come from?
* Fear is not just an emotion or a mental state.
* If you are led by fear in making decisions, you are led by a spirit that is not the Spirit of God.
* What you fear—you attract to you (Job 3:25).
How do you call it? – audio
In this session you will discover–
* 3 principles that are key to understanding God’s way of changing things.
* The 2 realms of existence.
* The 2 spiritual laws operating simultaneously in the earth.
* How God taught Abraham faith.
* 3 examples of how Jesus called things that did not exist as though it
Does it matter what you say? – audio
In James Chapter 3, he gives one example of what our tongue is like– the rudder on a ship–capable of turning it even in fierce winds and storms. Does it matter what you say and if so, how much does it matter? In this session, the Word of God will answer that question.
*What you say is an indicator of your spiritual maturity.
*How deception and ignorance of spiritual law, can allow satan freedom to keep failure and destruction at work in your life.
* Is God going to do what He wants to do, or is He going to do what you say?
* How you can undermine hard work by saying the wrong things.
* How words authorise God to bring blessing into your life OR they authorise satan to bring destruction into your life.
* Why “first words” are critical when you are faced with adversity that is sudden or unexpected.
The difference between tithes and offerings – audio
In the mind of God, there are two major purposes for Christians having wealth. In this session we will discover what the Word of God says concerning:
* What these 2 purposes are and how God has established the laws of
increase through the tithe and offering principles in His Word.
* When was the principle of tithing established and was it just for the
Jews under the Old Covenant?
* The purposes of giving tithes and offerings.
* The promises associated with bringing the tithe from the
increase and blessing of God in our lives.
* The tithe in the New Covenant.
* What makes up a scriptural offering?
Living Free from Anxiety – audio
Living by faith doesn’t guarantee we will never have any problems, but if we learn how to live worry-free and we don’t give up–the Lord will always cause us to triumph over every situation. Faith and trusting God is what gives you the ability to overcome. In this session you will learn:
* The only true source of peace is in Christ.
* Because we are in Christ, we don’t have to let the cares and worries
of life get into our heart and mind.
* Living anxiety-free is a choice.
* 2 indicators you are in faith, trusting God.
* How do you enter into the rest of God?
* 3 categories of anxiety and how to overcome them.
A Fighting Spirit – audio
In this series you will learn–
* What is a fighting spirit?
* Why do we have to fight?
* We don’t fight with people–what is the fight?
* Why you need to develop a fighting spirit.
* What will get you through trouble and even bodily pain.
* Hear testimonies of people who possessed a fighting spirit.
* God’s will—a long and satisfied life.
Good News to the Poor – audio
He Leads Me – audio
In this session you will learn—
* What makes for a hearing ear?
* What can affect your ability to hear from the Lord and what
determines whether your spiritual ears are open or closed?
* The cure for a hardened heart.
The Working of the Holy Spirit – audio
In this session you will learn—
* The Holy Spirit is a person–the third person of the Godhead.
*The New Birth–and the Infilling of the Holy Spirit–2 separate
* The Holy Spirit IN you.
* Did the Infilling of the Holy Spirit “pass away” with the death of the
*Is the Infilling of the Holy Spirit for every believer?
Faith for Increase – audio
In this teaching you will learn–
* What God is thinking about when He thinks of you.
* What does it mean to be rich?
* What is God’s purpose for His children being rich?
* Why the world does not come to the Church when it runs out of answers.
* The biggest problem in the Body of Christ today.
* Is it possible to limit what God can do for you?
* The first step in coming up from where you are.
* What you can have is not based on your job or salary.
* Why doubters do without and doubters don’t receive from God.
How Tragedy Can Come Into Your Life – audio
In this enlightening series, you will learn:
- Satan's primary mode of operation.
- How people come to believe and accept things about God that are not true.
- What the Bible means by "...those who oppose themselves..."
- What does the Bible mean by "...rightly dividing the Word of truth"?
- Why we must examine everything we believe according to the scriptures.
The Shield of Faith – audio
In this teaching you will learn:
* People are not our problem--but unseen, spiritual forces influencing them.
* How the bronze serpent on a pole and Moses' rod were Old Testament types of Jesus, who paralyzed satan and swallowed up all evil.
* How Jesus taught us to handle satan.
* How your shield of faith is built from speaking faith words.
Redeemed From The Curse of The Law – audio
In this teaching, you will learn:
* The 3-fold consequences of Adam's disobedience.
* The 3-fold redemptive work of Jesus.
* We are Blessed with our father of faith, Abraham.
* Jesus is our mediator, advocate and intercessor who stands between us and God and pleads our case---not guilty, not cursed--Blessed!
* How faith and obedience bring the Blessings.
* How fear, unbelief, disobedience, and rebellion bring the Curses.
The significance of what you say – audio
People despise the Bible principle of confession because they consider words to be insignificant. But Jesus said in Mark 11:22-23, that "saying" is required to having faith in God. The just shall live by faith, the just shall walk by faith.
It is obvious most Christians do not believe that you have what you say because of the way they talk.
In this series you will learn:
* The 2 conditions to receive whatever you say.
* How not to doubt in your heart.
* The primary purpose for words if not communication.
* The practical application to being a doer of the Word.
Living in the favour of God – audio
HERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LUCE--YOU ARE SOMEONE SPECIAL TO GOD--HIS FAVOUR SURROUNDS YOU LIKE A SHIELD.
If you have made Jesus the Lord of your life you are no longer a sinner. You have been made the righteousness of God (II Cor.5:21)and God is not holding anything against you. You are God's most prized possession and the favour of God is part of your inheritance as a joint-heir with Jesus.
Begin to expect to win in every situation because you are favoured of God. No matter how impossible the situation may look, because you are highly favoured of God, somehow, someway--God will turn it around! He is on your side-- you cannot be defeated.
In this teaching you will also learn--
*Keys that open the door to the favour of God.
*Benefits the favour of God will bring into your life.
The Danger of Unbelief – audio
There are a lot of things the book of Hebrews could have told us to watch out for that would hinder us receiving the promises of God---but what happened to the first generation of Israelites that were delivered from Egypt is what we are warned to watch out for.
From the foundation of the world, God had a land, hand-picked and prepared for them. It was the plan of God--the will of God--for these people to go into this specific land--at this specific time--yet they failed to do so.
They had already come through a lot of adversity and hardship and they were so close---what happened?
God our Provider – audio
From the very beginning, God intended to be the provider for mankind.
It was never His will for man to provide for himself.
When Adam disobeyed God---he not only severed his spiritual connection with God---he also severed his PROVISION from God.
From that point onward---man has toiled to provide for himself.
As believers we are not meant to be "working for a living."
We are to be working at our assignment on the earth---and God's provision intersects us as we are obedient to stay on the path He has for us.
Our God is Jehovah-Jireh----the one who sees and provides.
God is the God who sees ahead---and knows what is going to come up---and knows what you are going to need---and sets it in motion to meet you when you get there.
He’s our provider.
Being convinced of God’s Provision – audio
According to John chapter 6, the healing of diseases and supernatural provision are both classified as miracles or a sign. Even though the Bible talks as much about God's willingness as it does His ability, many Christians are still not convinced that He is able to provide the impossible. In this session, we see how Abraham and Job both became convinced that God would come through for them.
I Give You Authority – Audio
Jesus left the earth fully expecting His followers to carry on His ministry, which included exercising authority and power over demonic influences and diseases.
This authority and power was not just for the original twelve disciples nor the additional seventy that He sent out. It is for every born-again child of God.
Learn how to apply your God-given authority on the earth and experience the same results Jesus did.
Topics in Biblical Finances – Audio
The Trying of your Faith – Audio
In this series we cover the following:
- The source of tests and trials
- The goodness of God
- Satan's character, nature and devices
- How Satan questions God's character and Word to challenge your faith
- Looking with your senses.
Faith that Receives – Audio
Jesus tells us in Mark 11:22 to have the faith of God. In this 7 part series you will learn:
- What kind of faith is the faith of God?
- Why many Christians do not receive what they desire from God.
- The same way you received the New Birth is the same way you are going to receive everything in life.
- What Jesus told us to do in order to receive what we desire from God.
- Why you are not waiting on God
FAITH IS NOT A BEGGAR ... FAITH IS A RECEIVER
Victory over Fear – Audio
Fear is not a spiritual force of the recreated human spirit. You no longer have to be dominated by the bondage of fear.
The Name of Jesus – Audio
The Name of Jesus can do anything Jesus can do. With the Name of Jesus we become master over all principalities and powers.
The Power of Thanksgiving – Audio
In this 6 part series you will learn the importance of cultivating a lifestyle of thanksgiving and it’s connection with victory over every situation.
Genuine thanksgiving from the heart before you see the answer is a release of your faith.
Hearing from God – Audio
What if you always heard from God and you always did what He instructed you to do? Do you think you would ever fail?
Is your life better today because you heard from the Lord? Would you like to hear from Him clearer? We can.
The leadings of the Lord can be much stronger and clearer to you than they are now.
This 2 part series provides guidance on hearing God more clearly.
How to Receive Anything – Audio
In this series of 3 tracks you will learn four steps to receiving from God
How to Change Things – Audio
Faith is the master law of the spiritual realm (Romans 3:27). Because spiritual laws created and produced the physical realm, they can be put into motion to override and supercede the laws of the physical realm.